Project Winter Survival is in its 24th year and we need your help to make sure that the less fortunate in our communities get the necessities to survive this winter. We are always thrilled to invite individuals and groups to join us in our efforts. We have various ways to get involved:
- Donate funds as an individual
- For a donation of as little as $50.00, you can help provide a Winter Survival Kit (including Sleeping Bag and Backpack) for someone in need. You can help fund a Survival Kit in lieu of holiday gifts or as a tribute on behalf of family, friends, employees, colleagues, or for any occasion.
- Create my own fundraising campaign
- Donate funds as a group
- Sponsor a team and come out to our next event (details on event specifics to be confirmed due to COVID-19 gathering and safety restrictions)
- Fundraise for the event
- Raise money through your own group fundraising initiative(s) (i.e. Spin-a-thon, Casino Night, Jeans Day at Work)
- Looking for a way to make a more tangible contribution this winter? Why not participate in our Winter Wishlist initiative, granting wishes for items that are truly needed to complete our Project Winter Survival kit packing. Here’s why this makes sense
- Wholesale pricing ensures that your dollar contributions are maximized
- Kit items are consistent quality and chosen specifically with the homeless community in mind
- Campaigns can be customized and shared with friends, family, work colleagues, classmates, so that you can truly make a difference TOGETHER
- Tax receipts (from the Unity Values Foundation) are provided for all donations
Help us help the homeless survive this winter! Click HERE to become a Wishlist wish granter today.
***Note: Community service hours will be provided to all student volunteers for their efforts.
To get involved, please provide us with a bit of information about you and/or your organization: